- All work exhibited must be designed and created by the accepted artist or artisan.
- Limited edition prints are permitted, provided they are copies of original works by the exhibiting artist.
- As the artist or artisan, you are your own best sales person and your presence is requested for the entire show.
- If your booth features art from more than one category, each category must be represented in your application entry.
- You are only allowed to sell or display work that has been juried into the show.
- Artists may share a booth, provided each is accepted through the jury process.
All applications must include minimum 5 and maximum 10 high quality images of work to be exhibited. Some of these images may be used to promote the Artist and or Aruba Art Fair. Mailed in applications and photos will not be returned, all images will be destroyed after the selection process. Hard copy applications will only be sent out by explicit request. Please contact: email@example.com for information.
Acceptance to the Aruba Art Fair is determined by a jury of 3 selected people. Judgment of the jury is final. Exhibitors will be asked to remove work which is inconsistent with approved images, appears to be factory made, or is in violation of the above rules.
Aruba Art Fair offers first, second, and third place (AWG 500, AWG 300, & AWG 200) cash prizes – awarded to the top artists.
Winners will be determined by an independent judge.
- LOCATION/TIME: Rain or shine in San Nicolas
- September 1, 2020: Artist application deadline (response to acceptance by jury approximately 1 week)
- September 07, 2020: Artist acceptance/decline reply deadline to acceptance by jury
- September 18, 2020: Artist Artwork delivery deadline this is upon request of Curator only
- September 25, 2020: Artist check-in and setup at 5:00p.m.
- September 25, 2020: Exhibition opens: 6:00p.m. – 11:00p.m.
- September 26, 2020: Artist check-in and setup at 5:00p.m.
- September 26, 2020:Exhibition opens to the public: 6:00p.m. – 11:00p.m.
- September 27, 2020:: Artist check-in and setup at 4:00p.m.
- September 27, 2020:: Exhibition opens to the public: 5:00p.m. – 10:00p
AWG 0 Jury fee
AWG 175 Entry fee
All work will be displayed entirely at the exhibitors’ risk. No liability can be assumed by Aruba Art Fair, Artisa, or Pure Aruba Events Foundation. Overnight security will be provided.